Howdy, from Mama’s Wilderness BBQ and Rub, LLC
I’ve lived in the woods on the Kenai for over 42 years now. Now when it came to BBQing in an open pit, I was worthless but when it came to my award winning sauce and my gas oven; I became a gourmet chef. I’m gonna share with you my secret to my award winning ribs, here goes. And I’m giving this to you with love.
- Take baby back ribs and remove from the package
- Place on a cookie sheet
- Season well with Mama’s Wilderness Rub
- Bake them baby’s in the oven at 275 degrees for 90 minutes
- After 90 minutes remove the ribs from that oven and glaze them with either Mama’s Original or Spicy BBQ sauce
- As you notice Mama’s sauce is a little thick not runny so smear it with your spoon, lather it…save a little in the bottom of the jar, in case you like dipping
- Pop those ribs back in that 275 degree oven for 45 minutes…
- After 45 minutes, remove those ribs, cut ‘em up by the bones, pass ‘em out to your family and little ones cuz you’ve just become a gourmet chef.